Saturday, February 14, 2009

Goodbye MySpace

MySpace
You were good to me while it lasted. In the beginning, you were fresh and exciting. But, well, all that I enjoyed about you at the start has now become overwhelming. Please excuse my inability to stand under your weight any longer. It's not you; it's me.... except for the part about how you have ads galore that feed my mind filth, I can't see the forest for the trees on your homepage, and you are not respectable in the eyes of society (at least the kind I'm in now) anymore. So really... it is you. Well, maybe it's that we're just not compatible anymore.

Anyways, MySpace, please accept the fact that you will no longer be my medium of written thought expression. I am giving that place to Blogger. Ok, yes; there is another. Consider this your warning: I will be taking back what I gave to you and giving it to Blogger. I would rather it that way. You need to know I'll take only piece by piece. Please don't be offended; I think this is what's best.

Melody

No comments: